© Snappington, 2016
All Rights Reserved.
We encourage sharing this content.
You may share/quote/disseminate this website in whole or in its component parts in any way you see fit, with the following restrictions:
- Any commercial use of this content is strictly prohibited, without express written consent of Snappington and John Hensley.
- Attribution for unaltered content must be made to the content's author. Although most articles will be attributable to John Hensley, please check an article's header to note other authors or items having joint authorship.
- Content may be modified or adapted for any educational, non-commercial use so long as such changes are properly identified (i.e., "adapted or modified from snappington.com © ").
- Use of images with separately identified source(s) should credit such sources.
- Opinions or viewpoints expressed on the snappington.com website must not be altered in any way that changes the intent of the original author(s). If you disagree with something on the website, you may submit a comment for consideration, or you may add your own separately-identifiable comments (when reusing snappington.com material).
- Comments represent the views of the individual(s) making the comment.